- Which country is No 1 in world?
- Who will rule the world in 2030?
- Which country will rule the world future?
- Which is the dirtiest country in the world?
- What is the most dangerous country in the world?
- Which country will be the strongest in 2050?
- Which country will be the richest in 2025?
- Which will be the richest country in 2100?
- Which country has most beautiful girls?
- Which country will be most powerful in 2030?
- What are the 5 super power countries?
- Who will be superpower in 2030?
Which country is No 1 in world?
For the fourth year in a row, Switzerland is considered the No.
1 Best Country..
Who will rule the world in 2030?
1) United States of America. No huge surprise that the United States takes the number one slot with a projected GDP of $23,857 (£16,380bn) billion in 2030. This is a 2.3% increase from its 2016 value of $17,149 (£11,775bn) billion.
Which country will rule the world future?
The European Union and the emerging BRIC economies comprising Brazil, Russia, China and India are most commonly described as being potential superpowers….Comparative statistics.Country/UnionChinaGDP (PPP)(Int$ million)24,162,435per capita (Int$)17,206Military strength, PIR (lower is stronger)0.09455 more columns
Which is the dirtiest country in the world?
IndiaList of most-polluted cities by particulate matter concentrationPositionCountryPM2.51India1732India1723India1494India14650 more rows
What is the most dangerous country in the world?
Afghanistan1. Afghanistan. Afghanistan is the most dangerous country in the world, according to the 2019 Global Peace Index. According to the UN peacekeeping mission in Afghanistan, the country experienced 3,804 civilian deaths in conflict, 927 of who are children.
Which country will be the strongest in 2050?
China1. China (2016 ranking: 1) China is expected to hold on to the number one spot. In 2050, the Asian giant is forecast to have the largest economy on the planet.
Which country will be the richest in 2025?
(Bloomberg) — China’s surging economy is set to overtake 56 countries in the world’s per-capita income rankings during the quarter-century through 2025, the International Monetary Fund projects.By that date, China will rank 70th in the world on the metric, putting it close to joining the richest one-third of nations, …
Which will be the richest country in 2100?
The Economy According to the report, India’s GDP will rise to take the number-three spot, while France, Germany, Japan, and the UK will stay among the world’s 10 largest economies. By 2050, China’s gross domestic product will overtake that of the United States, but fall back into second place by 2100, they predict.
Which country has most beautiful girls?
Women of These Countries are the Most Beautiful in the WorldTurkey. Meryem Uzerli, Actress. … Brazil. Alinne Moraes, Actress. … France. Louise Bourgoin, TV Actor Model. … Russia. Maria Sharapova, Tennis Player. … Italy. Monica Bellucci, Model. … India. Priyanka Chopra, Actor & Model. … Ukraine. … Venezuela.More items…•
Which country will be most powerful in 2030?
Comparing 2017 vs. 2030RankCountryProj. GDP (2030, PPP)#1China$64.2 trillion#2India$46.3 trillion#3United States$31.0 trillion#4Indonesia$10.1 trillion6 more rows•Jan 11, 2019
What are the 5 super power countries?
PowerUnited States.Russia.China.Germany.United Kingdom.France.
Who will be superpower in 2030?
A new UBS (UBS) survey finds 57% of global investors predict China will replace the U.S. as the world’s biggest superpower by 2030. A majority agrees with that sentiment in every region except the United States, where only 47% expect it will happen.