- Which language is oldest in India?
- How many states are there in India in 2020?
- What is India’s state language?
- What are the 22 languages in India?
- Which language is spoken in which state?
- Which state mother tongue is Hindi in India?
- Which is the first language in the world?
- Which is the richest language in the world?
- Which state speaks which language in India?
- Which Indian state has most number of languages?
- How many languages are spoken in India in total?
- Which Indian state language is English?
Which language is oldest in India?
SanskritSanskrit: Next in line is Sanskrit, the ancient language of India which can be traced back to 2000BC in its earliest written form.
While today only a very small group of people still speak the language, it has had a large influence on several western languages as part of the common Indo—European language root..
How many states are there in India in 2020?
28 StatesThere are a total of 28 States in India as of November 2020.
What is India’s state language?
What are the 22 languages in India?
1) Assamese, (2) Bengali, (3) Gujarati, (4) Hindi, (5) Kannada, (6) Kashmiri, (7) Konkani, (8) Malayalam, (9) Manipuri, (10) Marathi, (11) Nepali, (12) Oriya, (13) Punjabi, (14) Sanskrit, (15) Sindhi, (16) Tamil, (17) Telugu, (18) Urdu (19) Bodo, (20) Santhali, (21) Maithili and (22) Dogri.
Which language is spoken in which state?
Which state mother tongue is Hindi in India?
States and union territories of India by the most commonly spoken first language….Hindi BeltNative toBihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Haryana, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, UttarakhandNative speakers528 million (2011)8 more rows
Which is the first language in the world?
Tamil languageThe Tamil language is recognized as the oldest language in the world and it is the oldest language of the Dravidian family. This language had a presence even around 5,000 years ago. According to a survey, 1863 newspapers are published in the Tamil language only every day.
Which is the richest language in the world?
Counting the Words in the DictionaryLanguageWords in the DictionaryEnglish171,476Russian150,000Spanish93,000Chinese85,5683 more rows•Mar 7, 2018
Which state speaks which language in India?
Indian States by most spoken scheduled languagesState / Union TerritoryLanguage 1Language 3Andhra PradeshTeluguHindiArunachal PradeshNishiBengaliAssamAssameseHindiBiharHindi (Bhojpuri and Magahi)Urdu32 more rows
Which Indian state has most number of languages?
NagalandThe release of linguistic data from the 2011 census allows us to objectively conclude that Nagaland is the most linguistically diverse state in India, with Kerala being the least diverse.
How many languages are spoken in India in total?
The Linguistic Recognition They include, besides Sanskrit, the following 21 modern Indian languages: Assamese, Bangla, Bodo, Dogri, Gujarati, Hindi, Kashmiri, Kannada, Konkani, Maithili, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Santali, Sindhi, and Urdu.
Which Indian state language is English?
Shakeel AnwarStateOfficial language(s)Additional official language(s)Arunachal PradeshEnglishHimachal PradeshHindiEnglishManipurMeitei (Manipuri)EnglishMeghalayaEnglishKhasi and Garo7 more rows•Sep 20, 2017